Child Safety Assurance System
Through TMPL's Child Safety Assurance System, the vehicle is monitored 24/7 in real time. The real time access helps in all kinds of crisis situations, in times when there is a need for change in plans or during substitution/replacement of a vehicle. This monitoring places school officials and supervisors in an elevated position as they can knowledgeably manage buses and drivers. Total distance travelled and route taken is monitored for maximum efficiency and driver efficacy.
With a real-time GPS system, like that of a Child Safety Assurance System, school bus operations can keep parents happy and reduce its own overhead costs by being more efficient. Live information allows the system operator to provide accurate information to parents. Analysis tools allow fleet managers to review current route times, mileages and planned and actual stops to determine how efficiency can be increased. Through the state-of-the-art systems in place, FSI offers wide range of services including Management Information Systems, Cost Optimization, alerts etc.
- Safety assurance to parents and schools.
- Online-Real Time School bus information for parents and schools.
- Real time information of the pickup/drop bus stops.
- Look up the movement of all buses.
- Improve driver performance and productivity.
- Overs peed alerts for the safety of kids.
Benefits such as delivering real-time and accurate information to parents, who are an important stakeholder in the process, Child Safety Assurance System become an indispensable need for a modern school. It saves important time for the busy modern-day parent by sending them SMS alerts about when the bus is going to reach their respective bus station. In times of crisis like delays etc., CSAS becomes the nodal point for all kinds of information to keep the parents calm and serene. In these modern days of competition, something that really gives an edge to a school against another is the guarantee of security of its students. Child Safety Assurance System is exactly that service which will provide this edge. Monitoring of where the bus is, how the driver is driving, details of the person entering and one's been left out will for sure go a long way in securing the students on their way to and from the school. Timely maintenance reports help the school to know which bus has to be replaced/substituted so that there is no lag time.
- Safety assurance to the parents.
- SMS intimation of bus nearing to the point of pickup/drop.
- Route deviations informed through SMS.
- One point contact number for any information regarding delays & other info.
- SMS alerts if any unforeseen incident occurs.
- Safety assurance to School.
- School vehicles tracked in real-time.
- Route violations informed through email/SMS/POP Up.
- Driving quality analysis.
- Disciplined driving by the drivers -Maintenance economy -Reduced accident risks.
- Optimum utilization of vehicles.
- Door close/open can be monitored to check if the driver picks up any passengers on the way back.
- Timely vehicle maintenance reports.